- To clearly define and propose regional solutions for MetroGIS
information needs related to addresses, including mailing and situs addresses
for land parcels, structures, and occupancy units.
- To examine methods of acquiring, creating, maintaining and sharing
address data and geography for land, structure and occupancy entities and to
recommend best practices where appropriate.
- To educate developers and users of address data as to the broad scope
of address related information needs that exist within individual
organizations, as well as the MetroGIS community.
- To define the opportunities that exist to meet these needs through
cooperation, data sharing, and distributed data collection and maintenance
|MetroGIS Address Points Web Editing Tool
Please click here to access the tool and related information.
- Mark Kotz, Metropolitan Council (Chair and Lead Support)
- Bob Basques, St. Paul
- David Brandt, Washington County
- Marcia Broman, MESB Contractor
- Jim Bunning, Scott County
- Gordon Chinander, Metropolitan Emergency Services Board (MESB)
- Nate Christ, Carver County
- Will Craig, University of Minnesota & NSGIC
- Pete Henschel, Carver County
- Deb Jones, City of Falcon Heights
- Cory Karsten, St. Paul
- Matt Koukol, Ramsey County
- Joel Koepp, Roseville
- Derek Lorbiecki, Hennepin County
- Paul Peterson, Metropolitan Council
- Nancy Read, Metropolitan Mosquito Control District (MMCD)
- Dan Ross, Minnesota Geospatial Information Office
- Joe Sapletal, Dakota County
- Todd Sieben, Washington County
- John Slusarczyk, Anoka County
- Ben Verbick, LOGIS
2013 Workgroup Meetings are presently scheduled monthly.
Contact Mark Kotz (651.602.1644) at the Metropolitan Council for upcoming meeting dates and times.
|Next Meeting (TBA)
|Feburary 20, 2013